When changes occur on a resource (Asset, Domain, Community), users who are subscribed (assigned a resource responsibility) will be notified of the recent changes.
This workflow is set to run periodically every weekday at 10 PM server time.
When it runs, it will find all users that are subscribers and get any recent changes for each subscribed resource and notify the user of those changes by email.
Roles, frequency, history limit are configurable.
Version 0.1 – Initial Release
- Workflow runs on a timer start event – configurable cron expression
- Workflow finds users who are occupy the configured role
- Each user will get notified of any changes to their subscribed resources
- Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud
- Collibra Data Intelligence On-Prem
License and Usage Requirements
No previous versions of this listing is available.
See existing Q&A in the Data Citizens Community
Browse discussions with customers who also use Community Offerings from the Collibra Marketplace.
Start a New Topic in the Data Citizens Community
Collibra-hosted discussions connect you to other customers who use this app.