- Audit trail of the all Operating Model objects
- Change management of the Operating Model
- Additional functionality that will bring more flexibility in the management of the Operating Model
Possible use case scenarios
- Explore Operating Model objects as regular assets and relations without Admin role
- View various diagrams to help understand the model with all asset types and (complex) relation types between them (it will help during the design of the custom asset model)
- Find all dependencies between objects to assess the impact of the changes, e.g.: which Operating Model objects will be impacted in case of attribute type removing
- Check which asset types are using particular attribute type before changing its description or number of possible values
- See who and when created/changed the Operating model object
- See how many objects have been created/updated/deleted since your last OMRE export
- Propose changes to the existing Operating Model objects (e.g. description of the attribute type) review, approve and implement them through the workflow
- Find which users or user groups are assigned to a given role
- Find some gaps and mistakes in the Operating Model – unused objects, empty domains, overlapping scopes etc.
- Check how existing asset types are governed by showing all workflows which are assigned to the particular asset type
What does OMRE contain?
- Custom model extensions (asset types, relation types etc) that allow capturing your asset model as instance data
- A root community ‘Operating Model’ with 13 domains
- Views (diagram views, asset table views, saved searches etc) to navigate the model-as-instance-data
- Workflows which extract operating model resources and create them as DGC Assets
- Workflow which demonstrates Operating Model change management possibility
- Example of the validation rule which demonstrates how easy you can find the gaps in the Operating Model using OMRE and Collibra features
Collibra Platform 5.7.x
Collibra DGC (all products)
No previous versions of this listing is available.
This is the custom solution and is not supported officially.