Export Asset History
Workflow that exports the activity/history of the asset the workflow is running on. The exported history will be based on the selected dates from the workflow start form, the activity exported will be between the selected dates. Workflow includes a check to make sure that it is running at the correct level and that the selected date range is valid.
v0.1.4: Change Log:
- Added functionality to export the Complex Relation Activities.
- Added the related assets’ ID when relation is added/removed.
- Added functionality to check if the date range is valid.
- Added workflow variable for the number of activities to query.
- Added Checkbox to attach the exported file to the resource.
- Changed the user task for v5.5 to contain a link to the exported file.
- The user task description will be be based on whether the exported file is attached to resource.
- Deprecated: the page redirect to the exported file.
- Deprecated: the user task no longer automatically terminates.
- The user will now have to click on the ‘Close’ button to end the workflow.
- Removed any Java V1 API usage.
Tested on the following versions of Collibra DGC:
Since this is a workflow, it is possible that any Collibra DGC user can run this workflow to export history. It is recommended to restrict the start of this workflow to only users of a certain resource role.
v0.1.3: Change Log:
- The exported date range is inclusive of the TO Date
- Changed the file type to: xlsx
- Disabled notification on the redirect User Task
- Bold the header row
- increase the limit to 100000 activities to retrieve
Added for the new features on v5.4:
- Full Name and Display Name Changes
- Ratings: Add/Change/Remove
Tested on Collibra DGC v5.4 and v5.3
Any Collibra DGC application
This item has been published in the Solution Lab section of Collibra Marketplace. You may download and use this item free of charge. However, Collibra does not warranty or provide support for this item. Items in Solution Lab are shared with the wider data citizen community to stimulate the use and implementation of the Collibra platform. Also note that there is no commitment or agreement that the items in this section will be maintained or updated with new versions of the Collibra platform, Collibra Connect or any third party technology.
Check out the #developers channel on datacitizen.slack.com and connect with the community of the Collibra Marketplace developers.