Expleo’s Collibra-SSAS/AAS integration ingests the following SSAS/AAS metadata into Collibra:
- Support for extracting and loading the following SSAS Tabular model assets: SSAS Database, Model, Tables, Columns, Measures, Hierarchies and Relationships
- Link to underlying relational database objects as captured from SSAS metadata – metadata of the actual underlying database/ physical data source should be loaded using Collibra Catalog (ingested using Job server only) or Expleo’s database integrations or other integration solutions
- Support for the following SSAS data sources:
- ODBC connections like SAP HANA
- SQL server
- SAP HANA (native)
- SSAS Tabular Model
- Support for SSAS Model using another SSAS Model as a data source
- Support for extended metadata: ingest custom attributes and relations from SSAS Annotations
- Support for Azure Analysis Services (AAS) – compatibility level 1500
- Support for Calculation groups in SSAS 2019
- Support for Ragged hierarchies from SSAS 2017 onwards
For detailed feature set, refer to the attached datasheet.
The Standard edition of the integration is offered on an annual subscription. A free trial is also available.
Browse discussions with customers who also use Partner Offerings from the Collibra Marketplace.
Collibra-hosted discussions will connect you to other customers who use this app.
Vendor supported resources
Vendor provides an email-based support for Standard and Advanced license holders.
Please visit https://expleo.freshdesk.com/support/home