Expleo’s Collibra-SAP HANA integration ingests the following HANA metadata into Collibra:
- Information views (Calculation, Analytical, and Attribute views), Catalog objects (Column, Table, View Schema and Database)
- Dependencies across all views, including nested views
- Column Level Lineage from Information Views (through multiple levels of dependencies) to HANA Catalog Base Tables/Views with transformation logic
- Parsing expressions in Calculation views
- Stored Procedures and Table Functions (SQL text provided as an attachment)
- Support for ingesting additional metadata for Calculation views via custom attributes provided as a JSON in the comments section of the “Semantics” node of the Calculation view
For a detailed feature set, refer to the attached datasheet.
The integration is offered on an annual subscription basis. A free trial subscription is also available.
Browse discussions with customers who also use this app.
Collibra-hosted discussions will connect you to other customers who use this app.
Vendor supported resources
Vendor provides an email-based support for Standard and Advanced license holders.
Please visit https://expleo.freshdesk.com/support/home