An End-to-End Governance Solution
A complete compliance management solution integrates the processes for sensitive data discovery, classification, policy creation, and control implementation. The Privacera-Collibra integration combines two world-class systems to deliver a complete, unified compliance solution. It allows data stewards to manage the end-to-end process and make use of their work in each system.
Automate Data Security
The integration imports Collibra data classification tags, which identify sensitive and regulated data. Based on Collibra classifications and user attributes, Privacera can automatically apply masking and encryption policies natively in the data sources, automating data security, eliminating manual effort, and ensuring data is protected but still usable for analytical purposes. Integrating Collibra classifications into Privacera allows organizations to align their documented metadata and policies with their data privacy controls. This streamlines the compliance process and ensures sensitive data is protected and privacy regulations are adhered to.
Enhanced Data Controls
Organizations can also leverage Collibra classifications for fine-grained data access controls. Privacera can utilize the classifications to enforce data access policies based on user roles or other user attributes. This enables granular control over who can access specific data assets, ensuring data confidentiality and eliminating the risk of unauthorized data access.
A Single View of Compliance
Privacera integrates data security and access control policies into Collibra, allowing data stewards, internal auditors, and external auditors to have a one-stop shop for demonstrating regulatory compliance. This way Collibra users can easily take auditors from compliance policy to compliance control in a single location.
Additionally, Privacera can track and monitor data access, usage, and modifications, providing a comprehensive audit trail, allowing organizations to demonstrate compliance, identify any suspicious activities, and effectively perform data governance audits. This streamlines the compliance process, ensuring sensitive data is protected and privacy regulations, such as GDPR or CCPA, are adhered to – reducing the risk of data breaches and potential regulatory penalties.
BLOG URL: https://privacera.com/blog/how-to-integrate-data-governance-with-privacera-and-collibra/
First release of Privacera’s new PolicySync Connector for Collibra. The integration delivers 2 key capabilities:
- Imports Collibra data classification tags, which identify sensitive and regulated data. Based on Collibra classifications and user attribute tags, Privacera can:
- automatically apply masking and encryption policies natively in the data sources
- create fine-grained data access controls and enforce data access policies based on user roles or other user attributes. This enables granular control over who can access specific data assets
2. Privacera’s data security and access control policies can be viewed directly within the Collibra UI, allowing data stewards, internal auditors, and external auditors to have a one-stop shop for demonstrating regulatory compliance. Collibra users can easily take auditors from compliance policy to compliance control in a single location.
- Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud
- You must have an existing Collibra account and login credentials.
- You must have PrivaceraCloud portal admin user access
License and Usage Requirements
The Privacera-Collibra Connector will be licensed as an annual subscription and may include a fee component based on number of users. Please contact your Privacera sales team for more detailed pricing.