Power BI to Collibra Integration
This application is designed to retrieve, map and ingest metadata from a Microsoft Power BI instance into Collibra DGC using the Collibra DGC Connector. To achieve this we need to transform the inbound source Datasets, Tables and Reports from Microsoft Power BI into objects that the Collibra Data Dictionary will recognize.
The Microsoft Power BI to Collibra Integration serves the following use cases (among others):
- Increased trust and data citizen engagement around data streams that pass through, are collected by or are produced in Microsoft Power BI.
- Enhanced data lineage diagrams, data dictionaries and business glossaries. In many cases data is captured, transformed and sourced from Microsoft Power BI with little documentation.
- The data center can track changes in Microsoft Power BI metadata in order to plan and engage with relevant business process owners accordingly.
Initial release. List main features:
- Upserts metadata from Power BI to Collibra DGC
- Collibra DGC 5.3.2
- Collibra DGC connector 1.4.1
- Java Runtime Environment 1.8
- Mule ESB 3.8.5
- Anypoint Studio 6.4.4
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Collibra Connect
No previous versions of this listing is available.
This item has been published in the Solution Lab section of Collibra Marketplace. You may download and use this item free of charge. However, Collibra does not warranty or provide support for this item. Items in Solution Lab are shared with the wider data citizen community to stimulate the use and implementation of the Collibra platform. Also note that there is no commitment or agreement that the items in this section will be maintained or updated with new versions of the Collibra platform, Collibra Connect or any third party technology.
Check out the #developers channel on datacitizen.slack.com and connect with the community of the Collibra Marketplace developers.