PKWARE to Collibra Integration
Integrating PK Protect with Collibra
Data cataloging functions are a vital part of data governance, collecting metadata around an organization’s data repositories to manage, inventory, and search for data as required by business need. Ingesting PII scan results into data catalogs allows security teams to assess the organization’s held risk and determine where access control needs to be enforced.
PKWARE’s PK Protect data security and protection suite is purpose-built to report PII for compliance regulations such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, and more. In addition, PK Protect empowers users to de-identify data on both endpoints and data repositories to create a complete solution.
Combining PK Protect with Collibra’s Data Governance Center provides access to review reports specifically targeted to PII exposure right within data catalogs. With PK Protect, users can easily build custom policies or work alongside your existing policies to allow business units to determine appropriate action in a timely manner.
Combined Value: PKWARE + Collibra
|Feature||Collibra||PK Protect||Collibra + PK Protect|
|Discovery||Users can craft custom workflows for performing tasks and adjusting policies.||200+ supported connectors, up to petabytes of data can be scanned in structured, unstructured or semi-structured data, data lakes, data warehouses, cloud, on-premises, etc.||Clients can track actions taken during the risk assessment process and plan for enterprise-wide cataloging.|
|Cataloging||Data catalog can classify numerous source repositories, with lineage.||Provides API-consumable metadata for >150 OOTB sensitive types, easy process to craft custom identifiers||Clients have PII accurately denoted within Collibra’s reports, allowing governance teams to fulfill legal obligations and prevent breaches.|
Collibra currently provides users with the ability to create custom workflows, allowing leadership to designate what actions can be performed by which employees. Together with PK Protect, users can track actions taken during the risk assessment process and plan for enterprise-wide discovery coverage. PII is accurately denoted within Collibra reports, giving governance teams the information necessary to determine acceptable exposure.
- Enable workflows to create and govern sensitive types and PKWARE scan reports in Collibra
- Import PKWARE scan reports and sensitive types into Collibra using REST APIs
- Eliminate breach risk and enable data analytics across enterprise environments through secured data governance with an iterative autonomous risk assessment
- Scan for pre-defined or unique sensitive types and collect unique counts of impacted identifiers
- Report sensitive data within cataloged data sources to comply with legal frameworks and prevent breaches
Vendor supported resources
This integration is supported by PKWare, Monday through Friday 8-6 Eastern Time Zone
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- :Technical Support 937.847.2687
- :Customer Service 937.847.2374
- : http://support.pkware.com