Collibra – PKWARE Integration (CPI) is a Data Management, Data Governance, and Metadata Harvesting Framework that uses sensitive data to furnish PKWARE reports and source metadata from Input Data Sources. Collibra connects with PKWARE using the Lorang Metadata Integration Framework. It integrates Collibra’s governance features with PKWARE, which is designed to handle data discovery and sensitive data protection concerns. Through PKWARE, the CPI architecture enables metadata augmentation and provisioning, as well as sensitive forms of reports. Sensitive Types and PKWARE Scan Results are PKWARE-supported features that are brought under the Governance umbrella of Collibra workflows for Secure Data Provisioning without jeopardizing Data Privacy.
Get the ultimate data governance solution with Collibra and PKWARE. Our powerful platform provides unified meta-data harvesting, governance, management, and provisioning so you can easily register data sources with sampling and profiling. Automatically ingest metadata from different sources like RDBMS, File System and No SQL into Collibra with Harvesters for PKWARE sensitive Types, as well as reports from PKWARE to Collibra. The MIF integrates seamlessly with both systems to act as a bridge between them, while the workflow quickly loads scan results into the platform. Unlock the power of your data today with Collibra and PKWARE.
Harvest, govern, and provision PKWARE Scan Reports, Sensitive Type in Collibra by integrating with PKWARE (automated Corporate Data-Centric Security Platform) and synchronizing and exchanging sensitive metadata between Collibra and PKWARE using REST APIs. The integration of PKWARE and Collibra allows for the automatic transmission of sensitivity information for at scale tagging.
Industry standard laws and security practices are considered, and the interacting Following are the business and functional challenges that are encountered in provisioning access:
- Lack of a centralized governance platform that controls access to multiple data sources.
- Lack of your data discovery and protection challenges.
- Data discovery challenges due to multiple metadata platforms and non-uniform discovery features.
- Lack of finding, protecting and controlling the sensitive and personal data in organization.
- Lack of Understanding exactly what kind of data exists and where it is located.
The PK Protect Suite—powered by PKWARE and Data guise technology—offers solutions for above business and functional challenges and managing personal information and other sensitive data, combining extensive expertise, data-driven processes, and proven technologies to balance data usage with data protection for minimal risk and maximum value.
Collibra’s Data Governance Center can be integrated with PKWARE’s PK Protect to offer:
- Enhanced Discovery/Classification
- GDPR/PCI/PHI Policies available OOTB
- Quickly create custom sensitive types
- PK Protect’s PII metadata is imported to Collibra reports.
- Governance teams can assess risk across the enterprise Protection.
- Masking and Encryption
- Cross-platform support to remediate risk.
- Unified meta-data Harvesting, Governance, management, and provisioning platform
- Register data source and with sampling and profiling.
- Ingesting the metadata from different sources like RDBMS, File System and No SQL into Collibra.
- Harvesters for PKWARE sensitive Types, Reports from PKWARE to Collibra
- Auto-conversion of metadata between PKWARE and Collibra formats
- MIF Integrates with Collibra and PKWARE and acts as a bridge between the two systems.
- Workflow loads the scan results as reports and maps Top 5 reports (based on their Confidence Score) to the respective columns as suggestions.
- By using Workflows, In Top 5 Reports, if any report has highest confidence score it will automatically map to column as accepted relation with suggestion relation, required attributes and relation also added to that column (Otherwise, it won’t map to column, if Two or more reports have same highest Confidence score).
- Maintains status for Reports and Columns according to the process progress.
Data is imported from PK Protect to the script’s location, then transformed into a JSON payload that is sent to Collibra’s specified reporting schema. PII results will be viewable in Collibra for analysis. Industry standard regulations and security practices are considered and based on the interacting entities, Data Usage (DU), Data Movement (DM), and Data Sharing Agreements (DSA). Assets are available to be leveraged as per the organization’s requirements.
Vendor supported resources
Please send your questions directly to the vendor via: