Collibra and Hackolade have teamed up to develop an integration of their solutions so that schema designs performed in Hackolade Studio and visual Entity-Relationship diagrams can be easily deployed to Collibra.
Data Citizens add business context to create a unified view of all data assets, no matter the data storage or data exchange technology. Hackolade uses the Collibra Core and Import APIs so users can easily publish their Hackolade data models into the Collibra Data Dictionary, for any of the technology targets supported by Hackolade.
In Collibra, users can view nested hierarchies and Entity-Relationship Diagrams for data models designed and maintained in Hackolade, or easily reverse-engineered from a variety of data storage and data exchange technologies.
- Added publishing via Command-Line Interface to Data Dictionary
- Added warning when not all entities are selected for synchronization
- Enabled publishing of schema definitions of EventBridge, OpenAPI, and Swagger
- Collibra Cloud
License and Usage Requirements
- Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud
- Hackolade (free-trial)
No previous versions of this listing is available.
- Free 14-day trial
- No credit card. Easy setup.
- Evaluation extension upon request.