Lucid’s Collibra-IGC Information Assets integration ingests the following IGC metadata into Collibra:
- DB Asset Types (Host, DB, Schema, Table & Column)
- File Asset types (Host, Folder, File & Field)
- BI Models (Report, Query, Query Items, Model, Collection, Collection Member)
- Mapping Assets (Mapping Project, Mapping Documents & Mappings)
- Extension Maps (Extension Mapping Documents & Extension Mappings)
- Logical Data Model (Logical Data Model, Subject Area, Logical Entities, Entity Attribute)
- Physical Data Model (Physical Data Model, Design View, Design Table, Design Column)
- Add-On (DGC to IGC integration) – The add-on loads the following asset types into IGC:
- DGC Business terms and their relations with the database assets
- Rules and Policies
For detailed feature set, refer to the attached datasheet.
The Standard edition of the integration is offered on an annual subscription. An Add-on provides the DGC to IGC integration. A free trial subscription is also available.