The Collibra platform provides organisations with a market leading solution to mapping, understanding and effectively managing their data assets.
There has been a growing requirement for enterprises with data assets in Google Cloud Platform to utilise the capabilities of Collibra integrating directly into their Cloud Platform.
intelia are a Google Cloud Platform Data Partner and have developed custom integrations to automate data ingestion and profiling into Collibra.
This connector allows for real time updates to Collibra’s data catalog whenever a new data asset is created in the organisation’s GCS area.
Key points to note on integration:
- Empty directories are not catalogued – once a file is created, the logic checks to see if the directory it is in exists, and creates if not
- File types that are supported are: CSV, Avro, Parquet. Other files can be catalogued but not profiled
- A trigger is required to be deployed per bucket – if only one bucket exists, all folders are represented
Initial beta release
- Collibra Cloud
- Google Cloud Storage
- Collibra API
- Collibra Job Server in GCP Environment
License and Usage Requirements
- CSV Driver
- Avro Driver
- Parquet Driver
No previous versions of this listing is available.
- Support can be purchased directly from intelia and consumed in 2 hour blocks.
- Support hours are 8am – 5pm AEST.
- SLA are 4 hours for acknowledgement and engagement.
- Support can be contacted via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently the connector is in beta testing with customers trialling in non-production environments.
- Production use is charged at a once off fee where the source code is provided to the customer for any future modifications they wish to make.
- Implementation and data integration support via a paid engagement can also be provided by contacting intelia directly.