This tool is used to support LOBs, AI COE, and 2nd line stakeholders to efficiently govern and manage risks associated with a given AI use case throughout the AI development lifecycle.
The actionable guidance, risk ratings, and dashboards benefit and support AI/analytics teams, business lines, risk management stakeholders and executives.
The intended use of the tool is during the design and early development stages of the AI lifecycle.
- The tool is built for AI system owners & developers to identify & mitigate risk.
- Stakeholders across the organization benefit from the output; risk management teams leverage risk ratings, the support functions (e.g., compliance & legal) are consulted, this also provides the leaders & executives with a greater understanding of the AI systems within the organization.
- The tool poses questions focused on what the AI system owner/developer can control and is able to answer early in the AI lifecycle. Questions appear only if relevant, based on the parameters of the AI system
- It acts as an AI system inventory and aggregates results to generate insights in dashboards for leaders/executives.
- Data ethics embedded across the enterprise
- Trust built across stakeholders promoting enterprise data ethics adoption and standardization
- Common language and reporting metrics to ensure alignment across the organization and stakeholders
- Configurable tool to accommodate rapid changes in risk assessments
Please send all your question directly to the vendor via firstname.lastname@example.org.