This connector enables publishing Data Virtuality’s metadata to Collibra. Data sources as well as virtual schemas can be pushed to Collibra, including contained tables, views, columns and descriptions. Collibra’s data lineage is extended with relationship information from Data Virtuality so you can transparently trace all of Data Virtuality’s data modelling steps in Collibra.
Initial release. This is a Data Virtuality native integration, please look at the documentation to unlock the integration on Data Virtuality’s side.
- Data Virtuality Server 2.3.13 and newer
- Collibra Data Governance Center Core API 2.0
License and Usage Requirements
- Data Virtuality LDW (including an explicit license for the Collibra connector)
- Collibra Platform
No previous versions of this listing is available.
Support is provided via our customer support at https://support.datavirtuality.com
During office hours: weekdays from 8am to 5pm CET.
- Level 1 Error: within 8h
- Level 2 Error: within 24h
- Level 3 Error: within 48h
- Level 4 Error: within 7 days