Classification Tags to Automate Precise Data Entitlement Policies and Monitoring
TrustLogix empowers customers to leverage Collibra’s powerful classification, catalog, and tagging capabilities with fine-grained data entitlement policies to streamline access request workflows and deliver ironclad security, governance, and compliance.
- Collibra Catalog Integration: Data Owners and Data Stewards can navigate the Catalog to identify the appropriate datasets and leverage the integration to grant fine-grained access to the appropriate data consumers
- Collibra Classification Tags: As TrustLogix discovers dark data, overprivileged activity, and suspicious behavior, it can leverage Collibra’s Classification Tags to determine the sensitivity level of that data and spotlight high-risk areas for security and governance teams.
- Productivity: Data Stewards and Data Owners can navigate to the correct data easily and grant permissions in business terms, reducing time-to-access from weeks down to minutes
- Security: Data Stewards that know their data the best are now empowered to decide which data consumers may access that data, and under which constraints at an extremely fine-grained level
- Compliance: Everything is fully audited so governance teams have on-demand reports that show who accessed which data, when that access was granted, and when it was taken away.
See existing Q&A in the Data Citizens Community
Browse discussions with customers who also use Partner Offerings from the Collibra Marketplace.
Start a New Topic in the Data Citizens Community
Collibra-hosted discussions will connect you to other customers who use this app.
Vendor supported resources
Please send your question directly to vendor of the app: Contact Trustlogix