Qlik Sense to Collibra Integration
Qlik Sense is a business intelligence and a visual analytics platform that supports a range of use cases, including centrally deployed guided analytics apps and dashboards, custom and embedded analytics, and self-service visualisation. The solution comes in three different editions – Qlik Sense Desktop, Enterprise and Cloud.
This application is designed to retrieve, map and ingest metadata from a Qlik Sense instance into Collibra DGC using the Collibra DGC Connector.
To achieve this we need to transform the inbound source Documents, along with its Sheets, Dimensions, Measures, Variables, Bookmarks and Data Connections from Qlik Sense into objects that the Collibra Data Dictionary will recognise.
The Qlik Sense Integration serves the following use cases (among others):
- Increased trust and data citizen engagement around data streams that pass through, are collected by or are produced in Qlik Sense.
- Enhanced data lineage diagrams, data dictionaries and business glossaries. In many cases data is captured, transformed and sourced from Qlik Sense with little documentation.
- The data centre can track changes in Qlik Sense metadata in order to plan and engage with relevant business process owners accordingly.
Initial release. List main features:
- Retrieve metadata from Qlik Sense
- Upsert metadata to Collibra DGC instance
Collibra DGC 5.3.2
Collibra DGC connector 1.4.1
Java Runtime Environment 1.8
Mule ESB 3.8.5
Anypoint Studio 6.4.4
Qlik Sense Server (September 2018)
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Collibra Connect
- Qlik Sense Server
No previous versions of this listing is available.
This item has been published in the Solution Lab section of Collibra Marketplace. You may download and use this item free of charge. However, Collibra does not warranty or provide support for this item. Items in Solution Lab are shared with the wider data citizen community to stimulate the use and implementation of the Collibra platform. Also note that there is no commitment or agreement that the items in this section will be maintained or updated with new versions of the Collibra platform, Collibra Connect or any third party technology.
Check out the #developers channel on datacitizen.slack.com and connect with the community of the Collibra Marketplace developers.