Neos ODI to Collibra integration module ingests metadata for the Oracle Data Integrator into Collibra DGC.
The primary objective of this program is to ingest and harvest Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) ETL/ELT modules effectively. It is designed to create assets, attributes, and various types of relationships in such a manner that data lineage can be visualized through a Traceability Diagram.
- Data Lineage from ODI Master Repository and Work Repository to ODI Data Servers and to the actual underlaying source of those Data Servers, expanding to physical assets under these sources, their relations, and transformation logics between physical elements.
- Asset extraction including attributes, relations and complex relations and creation of traceability diagram within Collibra DGC (Data lineage)
- Automatic creation of ODI Project, Project Folders and ODI Mappings hierarchical structure
- Source metadata is mapped to DGC asset types as indicated in the diagram (and table) bellow
- Based on open-source technologies – no need for additional licenses
- Support for full load and incremental load
- Metadata loads can be scheduled or triggered on-demand