Dataguise can automatically find sensitive and personal data, both on premises and in the cloud. This is integrated with Collibra to automatically pass the sensitivity information for at scale tagging
Please log in with your Passport account to continue.Login
Registering is easy! Simply click the button below and fill out a quick form to continue.Register
Not a customer?
Click below if you are not a Collibra customer and wish to contact us for more information about this listing.Request Information
- Data Protection & Compliance
- Data Protection
Dataguise enables automated sensitive and personal data discovery for a large breadth of platforms, both on-premises and in any cloud. This is automatically integrated with Collibra so the catalog can be populated with many attributes about the objects it is connected to. This automated tagging is typically done for sensitivity information and associating classifications to any object like files, tables etc.
Dataguise product is a software solution that can find and report personal and sensitive data. This can either be done at a policy level like PCI, HIPAA/PHI, CCPA, GDPR, Custom PII etc. or at the identity level. The policy-level detection is typically done for compliance reporting, whereas the identity level reporting is done for Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs).
Dataguise can also remediate the findings from the detection process in the following ways:
- Data Masking: This is typically done for lower environments like dev/test or analytics, where the production data is masked irreversibly, while maintaining all its referential integrity and the required analytical value.
- Element-level encryption and decryption: This is typically done for productions environments, where the data can be encrypted via AES or FPE. The decryption is done on-the-fly based on an access control and RBAC built into the product.
- Identity deletion / masking: Once the identity information is found, it can be either completed deleted or masked, in order to preserve analytical value of the data subject’s information.
The detection process enables automation of finding and populating the catalog in Collibra. Dataguise plays a key role in the overall Data Management process.
Other business processes that Dataguise solves are:
- Enterprise sensitive and personal data detection to create enterprise heat maps
- Automating data compliance
- Test data management
- Cloud migration audit check
- Automating DSARs
The Dataguise product is a software package that can be installed on any physical or virtual machine. The actual installation and configuration takes less than 15 mins, and once appropriate access is provided on the target systems, the detection and / or masking can be done immediately. Integration with Collibra is automatically done. There are many out-of-the-box reports, but for custom reporting, integration with any visualization solution can be done. The product is very intuitive, so any technical or non-technical personnel can configure and operate it.