Trifacta to Collibra integration
Trifacta (or Designer Cloud powered by Trifacta) is an interactive data engineering cloud platform to collaboratively profile, prepare, and pipeline data for analytics and machine learning.
This integration will extract the information about plans, flows, and connections in a Trifacta instance and ingest this information into Collibra as assets and relations.
This integration allows the user to get visibility of the Trifacta flows, plans, and connections details and how they are related (e.g. a flow uses a particular connection).
- For plans, we will obtain information on each task that is included in the plan.
- For flows, we will obtain information on each input, output, and recipe included in the flow, as well as the steps that a recipe may have.
Elements in Scope
The integration is designed to retrieve the following metadata from Trifacta:
- Server: Identifies the Trifacta instance from where the metadata is obtained.
- Plan: corresponds to a plan in Trifacta.
- Task: corresponds to a task in Trifacta, tasks are the elements that make up a plan and can be of different types, if one of them is ‘flow’.
- Flow: corresponds to a flow in Trifacta.
- Flow Node: corresponds to the inputs, outputs and recipes that make up a flow in Trifacta, if we think of a flow as a graph composed of nodes, a flow node is each of these nodes
- Step: each of the steps that is contained in a flow node of type ‘recipe’.
- Connection: corresponds to a connection in Trifacta.
To receive support on this item, you can engage our Professional Services team or post any questions in the Data Citizens Community.
- A Spring Boot integration that retrieves metadata about the existing plans, flows, and connections in a Trifacta instance, then transforms and ingest them on the Collibra Platform instance as assets and relations.
- Spring Boot Framework
- Eclipse IDE
- Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud
- Collibra Data Intelligence On-Prem
- Java Runtime Environment 1.8
- Spring Boot Integration Library
- Trifacta API (v9.2.0)
License and Usage Requirements
- Collibra Catalog
No previous versions of this listing is available.
See existing Q&A in the Data Citizens Community
Browse discussions with customers who also use this app.
Start a New Topic in the Data Citizens Community
Collibra-hosted discussions will connect you to other customers who use this app.
The following terms shall apply to the extent you receive the source code to this offering.
Notwithstanding the terms of the Binary Code License Agreement under which this integration template is licensed, Collibra grants you, the Licensee, the right to access the source code to the integrated template in order to copy and modify said source code for Licensee’s internal use purposes and solely for the purpose of developing connections and/or integrations with Collibra products and services.
Solely with respect to this integration template, the term “Software,” as defined under the Binary Code License Agreement, shall include the source code version thereof. Except with respect to the foregoing, all remaining terms of the Binary Code License Agreement shall apply to the license of integration template hereunder.