SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Metadata to Collibra
Lucid’s Collibra SSAS Integration template loads the SSAS Tabular model metadata from SSAS into Collibra DGC. Metadata of the Tabular model assets are extracted from the repository using DMV queries.
Some key features:
- Asset extraction can be filtered based on SSAS Server name, SSAS Database, Model Name and Model Type (‘SSAS Tabular model’ only in this version)
- Target community in DGC for the assets to be loaded, can be specified during load
- Source metadata is mapped to DGC asset types as indicated in the diagram below
- Modification and Delete of the source (SSAS) objects are automatically captured and can be used to trigger actions in DGC such as asset status change, asset management workflows, etc.
- Support for full load and incremental load. Incremental loads can load changes since the last successful execution or from a specific date passed as a parameter
- Metadata loads can be scheduled or triggered on-demand
- Connectivity Check template available for environment verification