Splitter and Parallel Processing
These series of patterns provide reusable templates for parallel processing as part of Collibra integration flows. Two types of parallel processing patterns are covered:
- Different records going through the same path in a parallel fashion, e.g. upserting large volume of records into Collibra DGC.
- Same record going through different paths in a parallel fashion, e.g. a records being enriched with data from multiple sources before it can be upserted into DGC.
- The template is intended to be part of larger project, not standalone, for production.
- For demonstration purpose this package can be run independently to illustrate features.
- Studio version 6.x+
- Anypoint ESB runtime 3.8.5+
No previous versions of this listing is available.