Splitter and Parallel Processing
These series of patterns provide reusable templates for parallel processing as part of Collibra integration flows. Two types of parallel processing patterns are covered:
- Different records going through the same path in a parallel fashion, e.g. upserting large volume of records into Collibra DGC.
- Same record going through different paths in a parallel fashion, e.g. a records being enriched with data from multiple sources before it can be upserted into DGC.
- The template is intended to be part of larger project, not standalone, for production.
- For demonstration purpose this package can be run independently to illustrate features.
- Studio version 6.x+
- Anypoint ESB runtime 3.8.5+
No previous versions of this listing is available.
This item has been published in the Solution Lab section of Collibra Marketplace. You may download and use this item free of charge. However, Collibra does not warranty or provide support for this item. Items in Solution Lab are shared with the wider data citizen community to stimulate the use and implementation of the Collibra platform. Also note that there is no commitment or agreement that the items in this section will be maintained or updated with new versions of the Collibra platform, Collibra Connect or any third party technology.
Check out the #developers channel on datacitizen.slack.com and connect with the community of the Collibra Marketplace developers.