SAP HANA Metadata to Collibra
Lucid’s Collibra-SAP HANA metadata integration template loads the SAP HANA catalog and information view metadata into Collibra DGC. The XML definitions from the catalog tables in SAP HANA are parsed to extract the SAP HANA objects like the Information views (Calculation views, Analytic views, Attribute views) etc. and the relations supporting them.
Some key features:
- Dependencies across all views including nested views are extracted into DGC
- Column Level Lineage from Information Views (through multiple levels of dependencies) to HANA Catalog Base Tables/Views with transformation logic is enabled
- Asset extraction can be filtered based on Host, Database, Schema (for Catalog), Package (for Content)
- Target community in DGC for loading the assets can be specified
- Source metadata is mapped to DGC asset types as indicated in the diagram below
- Modification and Delete of the source (SAP HANA) metadata are automatically captured and can be used to trigger actions in DGC such as asset status change, asset management workflows, etc.
- Support for full load and incremental load for Content objects. Incremental loads can load changes since the last successful execution or from a specific date passed as a parameter. For Catalog objects, only full load is supported
- Metadata loads can be scheduled or triggered on-demand
- Connectivity check template available for environment verification
NOTE: The downloadable bundle archive is encrypted. Please contact the publisher to obtain the password and the trial license.
New features and improvements:
• Alignment to Collibra Catalog asset nomenclature (including Full Name and Display Name)
• Support for Stored Procedures and Table Functions (SQL text provided as an attachment)
• Support for Projections
• Support for Information views (Calculation, Analytical and Attribute views), Catalog objects (Column, Table, View Schema and Database)
• Field mapping between Information view columns
• Parsing expressions in Calculation views
The following are the pre-requisites required for this integration, with the product versions currently supported:
• Collibra Data Governance Centre v5.0.x, v 5.1.x, v5.2.x, v5.3.x, v5.4.x, v5.5x (upto 5.5.2HF4)
• Collibra Connect with DGC Connector version 1.3, 1.4 (Mule runtime version 3.8.x, 3.9.1)
• Metamodel Merge tool (included in the deployment kit)
- Collibra Connect
- License file for Collibra SAP HANA integration (from Lucid)
No previous versions of this listing is available.
Lucid’s SAP HANA metadata integration is provided as a deployable zip for setup on Mule ESB run-time. This includes the integration template and the pre-built HANA Connector. Source code will not be provided for the HANA Connector.
Initial support includes:
- 2 hours of virtual sessions for install/config support (or) troubleshooting
- Installation & Configuration Guide
- Support Guide
Then Email-based support with a response of 1 business day is provided.
Any additional support needed have to be bought as Consulting Services in blocks of 10 hours to be used within 30 days.
Lucid’s SAP HANA metadata integration is provided on an Annual subscription.
Subscription Fee to use the license is payable annually in advance, subject to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement between the client and Lucid