This application is designed to retrieve, map and ingest metadata from a Qlik Sense instance into Collibra Platform using the Collibra DGC connector. To achieve this, the inbound source Documents, along with its Sheets, Dimensions, Measures, Variables, Bookmarks and Data Connections retrieved from Qlik Sense are transformed into objects that the Collibra Data Dictionary will recognise.
The Qlik Sense integration serves the following use cases (amongst others):
- Increased trust and data citizen engagement around data streams that pass through, are collected by or produced in Qlik Sense.
- Enhanced data lineage diagrams, data dictionaries and business glossaries. In many cases data is captured, transformed and sourced from Qlik Sense with little documentation.
- The data centre can track changes in Qlik Sense metadata in order to plan and engage with relevant business process owners accordingly.
Initial release. Main features:
- Retrieves metadata from Qlik Sense
- Upserts the transformed metadata to a Collibra Platform v5.7 instance
- Collibra Platform 5.7.x
- Collibra DGC connector 2.0.4
- Java Runtime Environment 1.8
- Mule ESB 4.2.x
- Anypoint Studio 7.4
- Qlik Sense Server (September 2018)
- q-risotto 1.0
License and Usage Requirements
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Collibra Connect
- Qlik Sense Server
No previous versions of this listing is available.