Collibra “On-the-Go” for Tableau
Collibra “On-the-Go” for Tableau is an extension for Tableau Dashboards that brings Collibra Catalog functionality to your Tableau user experience. The extension:
- Adds descriptive and qualitative meta information about the Dashboard and the related Worksheets, Dimensions and Measures.
- Fits seamlessly in your Dashboard’s design, thanks to its responsive nature.
- Is context aware, making the information immediately relevant for your end users.
- Is interactive, enabling the end user to explore data into detail, and react to it.
- Quicklinks ensure a smooth interaction with Collibra Catalog to synchronize report data, update meta data, or contribute (e.g. add comments, ratings & reviews)…
- Dynamically add descriptions, definitions, ratings, certification to a Dashboard
- The extension is responsive
- Navigate to find information on related context (descriptions & calculation rules of report attributes, descriptions of worksheets)
- Interact with the Dashboard automatically filters the presented information
- Deeplinks to Collibra Catalog to update information
On-the-Go for Tableau is available for clients with a Tableau 2018.2 + license
The product works for both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online.
- Collibra DGC 5.6.1 or newer
- Catalog License
No previous versions of this listing is available.
This item has been published in the Solution Lab section of Collibra Marketplace. You may download and use this item free of charge. However, Collibra does not warranty or provide support for this item. Items in Solution Lab are shared with the wider data citizen community to stimulate the use and implementation of the Collibra platform. Also note that there is no commitment or agreement that the items in this section will be maintained or updated with new versions of the Collibra platform, Collibra Connect or any third party technology.
Check out the #developers channel on datacitizen.slack.com and connect with the community of the Collibra Marketplace developers.