The Okera platform tackles the hardest issues behind data access and governance across hybrid and multi-cloud environments—giving you the ability to explore your data’s potential like never before. Our vision is to enable self-service analytics with responsible data access so that everyone can benefit from the potential of data in the enterprise.
Okera provides secure data access at scale so that data teams have the confidence to unlock the power of their data for innovation and growth. By ensuring that appropriate data access controls are in place and meet the evolving data privacy landscape, the Okera Active Data Access Platform can automatically discover and audit data lakes, create access policies using its visual policy engine, and enforce fine-grained access in hybrid and multi-cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
All platform release notes can be found at Okera Product Updates including updates to our Collibra Integration.
- Okera Active Data Platform 2.2.0 and newer
- Collibra Platform 5.7 and newer
License and Usage Requirements
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Okera is currently not a SaaS platform but rather a software solution platform that has the opportunity to work with most systems found in modern architecture.
No previous versions of this listing is available.
Okera offers support for customers who are looking to get started with the solution either directly or leveraging our partner eco-system. Please expect Okera to reach out to help enable and launch the product with you and your team.
- The Okera Integration for Collibra is available on Okera’s Advanced & Premier platform offer levels.
- The publisher may impose additional terms and conditions.