MicroStrategy Object Descriptions to Collibra
This application is designed to retrieve, map and ingest metadata from a Microstrategy instance into Collibra DGC using the Collibra Connect Hub.
This is achieved by transforming the inbound source Project, Folders, Tables, Columns, Attributes and Prompts from a specific Project in Microstrategy into objects that the Collibra Data Dictionary will recognise.
The Microstrategy to Collibra Integration serves the following use cases (among others):
- Increased trust and data citizen engagement around data streams that pass through, are collected by or are produced in Microstrategy.
- Enhanced data lineage diagrams, data dictionaries and business glossaries. In many cases data is captured, transformed and sourced from Microstrategy with little documentation.
- The data centre can track changes in Microstrategy metadata in order to plan and engage with relevant business process owners accordingly.
Initial release. Main features:
- Retrieve metadata from Microstrategy
- Upsert metadata to Collibra DGC instance using the Collibra Connect Hub
- Collibra DGC 5.5.2
- Collibra Connect Hub 1.0.0
- Java Runtime Environment 1.8
- Mule ESB 3.8.7
- Anypoint Studio 6.4.4
- Microstrategy 11.0
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Collibra Connect
- Microstrategy Server
No previous versions of this listing is available.
This item has been published in the Solution Lab section of Collibra Marketplace. You may download and use this item free of charge. However, Collibra does not warranty or provide support for this item. Items in Solution Lab are shared with the wider data citizen community to stimulate the use and implementation of the Collibra platform. Also note that there is no commitment or agreement that the items in this section will be maintained or updated with new versions of the Collibra platform, Collibra Connect or any third party technology.
Check out the #developers channel on datacitizen.slack.com and connect with the community of the Collibra Marketplace developers.