MicroStrategy Object Descriptions to Collibra
This application is designed to retrieve, map and ingest metadata from a Microstrategy instance into Collibra DGC using the Collibra Connect Hub.
This is achieved by transforming the inbound source Project, Folders, Tables, Columns, Attributes and Prompts from a specific Project in Microstrategy into objects that the Collibra Data Dictionary will recognise.
The Microstrategy to Collibra Integration serves the following use cases (among others):
- Increased trust and data citizen engagement around data streams that pass through, are collected by or are produced in Microstrategy.
- Enhanced data lineage diagrams, data dictionaries and business glossaries. In many cases data is captured, transformed and sourced from Microstrategy with little documentation.
- The data centre can track changes in Microstrategy metadata in order to plan and engage with relevant business process owners accordingly.
Initial release. Main features:
- Retrieve metadata from Microstrategy
- Upsert metadata to Collibra DGC instance using the Collibra Connect Hub
- Collibra DGC 5.5.2
- Collibra Connect Hub 1.0.0
- Java Runtime Environment 1.8
- Mule ESB 3.8.7
- Anypoint Studio 6.4.4
- Microstrategy 11.0
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Collibra Connect
- Microstrategy Server
No previous versions of this listing is available.