Integration of Atlassian JIRA with Collibra
The Collibra Data Governance Center with Atlassian JIRA integration is using mule platform to integrate Collibra DGC to JIRA. This solution enables a user to fetch Assets of type Data Issue with the status “Accepted” from Collibra DGC and ingest them as issues with the status “To Do” into JIRA. It also fetches the attributes such as Original name, description, priority, issue type, and due date from Collibra DGC and maps them as attributes for the issues as Summary, description, priority, type, and due date in JIRA.
On the other hand, the Atlassian JIRA to Collibra Data Governance Center integration enables a user to fetch issues from JIRA having status In Progress, Done, In Review, To Do and ingest them as issues with the status “In Progress”, “Resolved”, “Under Review”, and “Accepted” into Collibra DGC. It fetches the issue key, issue summary and maps them as name and original name in Collibra DGC. It also fetches the attributes such as description, status, priority, issue type, issue key, URL and due date from JIRA and maps them as attributes for the issues as description, status, priority, type, issue key, URL, and due date in Collibra DGC.
- Implementation of the Jira Connector 3.0.0
- Upsert issues into Collibra DGC based on the JIRA issue key
- Support for MUnits
- Support for RAML
- Import Assets with Accepted status from Collibra DGC as Issue with To Do status in JIRA
- Import issues with status To do, In progress, Under Review and Done from JIRA as Issue with status Accepted, In progress, Under Review and Resolved in Collibra DGC
- Import Assets of type Data Issue from Collibra DGC as Issue in JIRA
- Import description, priority, due date, and issue type attribute from Collibra into JIRA as description, priority, due date, and type for issue in JIRA respectively
- Creation of JIRA issue type under a Project with attributes- Issue Name, Issue Type, URL, Priority, Project Key, and Issue description
- JIRA to Collibra supports the creation of Issues in Collibra
This section covers issues and problems that are known:
- Issues from Collibra DGC with Issue type as “Epic” will be created as Story in JIRA
- Only 1000 issues can be imported in Collibra for JIRA
At present, the process is synchronous wherein the client has to wait until the integration completes.
For flows that are time-consuming, it may cause the timeout error. Next release will implement the
Async scope feature wherein the request will immediately return after the integration verifies the
parameters and will have a callback in the form of email notification which will update the user about the end of the synchronization process along with the results.
Collibra DGC 5.4.3+
Anypoint Studio 6.1.2+
Atlassian JIRA 7.13.0
Mule Enterprise Standalone 3.8.3
JIRA Connector 3.0.0
Collibra Connect 1.4.2+
JAVA Version 1.8.0_131
Information Asset License
No previous versions of this listing is available.
To learn more about this solution, please request a demo by contacting email@example.com or visit our website at http://information-asset.com/index.php/products/collibra-intergrations/integration-of-atlassian-jira-and-collibra-data-governance-center/