While business and data quality rules are collected, prioritized, and validated in Collibra, organizations use data quality tools to check the actual data records against the validated rules. The IDQ integration listing integrates Collibra applications with the Informatica Data Quality environments in order to bring the data quality rule implementations and their results i.e. IDQ scorecard into Collibra Policy Manager. IDQ scorecards show the level of compliance with validated data quality rules.
Why to do this?
- Data owners are accountable for the data, this includes the quality of that data.
- To ensure we are consistently checking the same rules across the data flow.
- To ensure we are checking the right things.
- To understand what the cost / risk is of bad data quality.
- To be able to assign issues to stewards to resolve the data quality issues so that the quality score can increase and the cost / risk reduced.
- To analyze Data Quality scores on a regular basis.
As a community manager, I would like to create data quality dashboards and as a Collibra Connect developer, I want to import given Data Quality Metrics, retrieved from an Informatica Data Quality, into Collibra DGC/Platform. Additionally, I want to see the relation from given Data Quality Metric to the evaluated columns (source of data for given result).
Initial release. Main features:
- IDQ metadata ingestion.
- Use of Connect Hub.
- Mock data service.
- CMA files for Collibra DGC 5.6 and Collibra Platform 5.7
- Collibra Platform 5.6.x, Collibra Platform 5.7.x
- Collibra Connect Hub 1.0,1 mule 4
- Java Runtime Environment 1.8
- Mule ESB 4.2.1
- Anypoint Studio 7.3.4
- Informatica Data Quality 9.6.1
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Collibra Connect
- Collibra Policy Manager
- Informatica Data Quality
No previous versions of this listing is available.
Support is provided for the template as downloaded from the Marketplace, without changes to the way it works.