Google Cloud Storage to Collibra Integration (M4)
This application is designed to retrieve, map and ingest metadata from a Google Cloud Storage instance into Collibra DGC using the Collibra Connect Hub (Mule 4)
To achieve this we need to transform the inbound source Buckets, Directories and Files from a specific Project in Google Cloud Storage into objects that the Collibra Data Dictionary will recognise.
The Google Cloud Storage Integration serves the following use cases (among others):
- Increased trust and data citizen engagement around data streams that pass through, are collected by or are produced in Google Cloud Storage.
- Enhanced data lineage diagrams, data dictionaries and business glossaries. In many cases data is captured, transformed and sourced from Google Cloud Storage with little documentation.
- The data centre can track changes in Google Cloud Storage metadata in order to plan and engage with relevant business process owners accordingly.
Initial release. Ported the integration from Mule 3 to Mule 4:
- Google Cloud Storage to Collibra DGC metadata synchronisation
- Use of Collibra’s Connect Hub
- Functionally equivalent to Google Cloud Storage Integration v1.0.1 (Mule 3)
- Collibra DGC v5.6.x
- Collibra Connect Hub (Mule 4) v1.0.0
- Java Runtime Environment v1.8
- Mule ESB v4.2.0
- Anypoint Studio v7.3.4
- Google API Client Libraries for Java v1.25.1
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Collibra Connect Hub (Mule 4)
- Google API Client Libraries for Java
- Google Cloud Storage
No previous versions of this listing is available.
Support is provided for the template as downloaded from the Marketplace, without changes to the way it works.