Denodo Metadata and View Lineage Integration (M4)
This application is designed to retrieve, map and ingest metadata from a Denodo instance into Collibra DGC using Collibra Connect Hub (Mule 4). To achieve this we need to transform the inbound source Databases, Views and Columns from Denodo into objects that the Collibra Data Dictionary will recognise.
The Denodo Integration serves the following use cases (among others):
- Increase trust and data citizen engagement around data streams that pass through, are collected by or are produced in Denodo.
- Enhanced data lineage diagrams, data dictionaries and business glossaries. In many cases data is captured, transformed and sourced from Denodo with little documentation.
- The data centre can track changes in Denodo metadata in order to plan and engage with relevant business process owners accordingly.
Initial Release. List of main features:
- Retrieve the metadata from Denodo
- Upsert metadata to Collibra DGC instance
- Functionally equivalent to Denodo Metadata and View Lineage Integration v1.3.1 (Mule 3)
- Collibra DGC v5.6
- Collibra Connect Hub (Mule 4) v1.0.0
- Java Runtime Environment v1.8
- Mule ESB v4.2.0
- Anypoint Studio v7.3
- Collibra Catalog or Data Dictionary
- Collibra Connect
- Denodo v6.0 or v7.0
No previous versions of this listing is available.
Support is provided for the template as downloaded from the Marketplace, without changes to the way it works.