Lucid’s Collibra-Informatica PowerCenter integration loads the Informatica PowerCenter assets into Collibra DGC. PowerCenter repository tables are used to fetch the metadata about Mappings, Sources, Targets, Lookups, Expressions etc.
Some key features:
- Detailed Column-level transformation captured as field maps
- Support for load of expressions, lookups, SQL overrides and sequences
- Parsing of parameter file/odbc/tnsnames.ora files for capturing source/target connection details
- Asset extraction can be filtered based on the Informatica Folder that holds the PowerCenter mappings
- Target community in DGC for loading the assets can be specified
- Source metadata is mapped to DGC asset types as indicated in the diagram below
- Modification and Delete of the source (Informatica PowerCenter) metadata are automatically captured and can be used to trigger actions in DGC such as asset status change, asset management workflows, etc.
- Support for full load and incremental load. Incremental loads can load changes since the last successful execution or from a specific date passed as a parameter
- Metadata loads can be scheduled or triggered on-demand
- Connectivity check template available for environment verification
- Alignment to Collibra Catalog asset nomenclature (including Full Name and Display Name) for assets in data sources
- Support for PowerCenter on DB2 repository
- Support for Java transformations – loaded as one-to-one transformation
- The Informatica PowerCenter template loads the metadata of the following PowerCenter assets into Collibra DGC:
- Common Transformations captured as field-maps
- Sequences, Lookups, Expressions and SQL Overrides
- Metadata of target and source data sources as captured from PowerCenter mappings are loaded. The actual metadata of these physical data sources must be separately loaded using Catalog or Lucid’s database templates
Parsing of parameter file/odbc/tnsnames.ora files for capturing source/target connection details
The following are the pre-requisites required for this integration, with the product versions currently supported:
- Collibra Data Governance Centre 5.4.x, 5.5x, 5.6.1
- Collibra Connect with DGC Connector version 1.4 – Mule runtime 3.8.3 or 3.9.1(recommended)
- Access to Postgres Database (with server version 9.6) Need an empty schema with privileges to drop and create tables.
- Metamodel merge (included in deployment kit) – for DGC 5.3.x to 5.5.x
- DGC migration feature – for DGC 5.6.x
- Collibra Connect
- License file for Collibra Informatica PowerCenter integration (from Lucid)
No previous versions of this listing is available.
This listing is directly supported by Lucid Technologies, please use our tool to submit a support request.
Lucid’s Informatica PowerCenter metadata integration is provided on an Annual subscription.
Subscription Fee to use the license is payable annually in advance, subject to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement between the client and Lucid