Sharing controlled and secure data access across LakeFormation from your analytic, machine learning and ETL services.
A metadata archive and a Spring Boot web application that takes requests from Collibra and consume LakeFormation services to create and update object tags, attach and detach object tags to resources (columns), grant and revoke tags to and from LakeFormation account users with data security in mind.
Requirements and user stories:
- As the data lake admin, I want to add and remove data classifications to LakeFormation resources so I can enable fine-grained access controls
- As the data lake admin, I want to add and remove data categories to LakeFormation resources so I can enable fine-grained data access controls
- As the data lake admin, I want to know what classifications and categories are and have been granted to each available LakeFormation resource
- As the data consumer I want to request and have access granted to given named resources so I can leverage data for competitive advantage
- As the data consumer I want to know of all my data access requests which data access requests have or have not been granted and the reasons
- As the data steward or data owner I want to share controlled secure access to the right data to the right user, so I protect available sensitive data
- As the data steward or data owner I want to know of all the data access requests which requests have or have not been granted and the reasons
Collibra and LakeFormation enables data platform teams to provide secure data access at scale, service the enterprise governance requirements, and enable self-service data analytics to increase usage and adoption of the data lake and ensure its success within the enterprise. Collibra and LakeFormation enforces data access policies at run-time, so each user will only see the data they are authorized to view. Technical stewards (and owners if no steward assigned) are prompted to grant the requesting user access to resources.
To receive support on this item, you can engage our Professional Services team or post any questions in the Data Citizens Community.
April 2002 update: upgraded to springboot framework version 2.6.6 in response to cve-2022-22965
- Spring Boot Framework
- Collibra Cloud
- AWS SDK 2.16.87
- Java Development Kit v1.11
- Spring Boot framework v2.6.6
License and Usage Requirements
- Collibra Catalog
No previous versions of this listing is available.