Help & Contact
How can I register to Collibra Marketplace?
You need to register in Collibra Passport with your professional email address, and login to Collibra Marketplace in order to be able to download the content.
How can I get access to download Marketplace listings?
Access to downloadable content is granted only to active employees from our network of customers and partners. You need to login to Collibra Marketplace in order to be able to download the content.
How can I purchase a listings on Collibra Marketplace?
You can find out about the terms of purchase of a listing in the dedicated “Commercial” tab available on the listing page.
What does Vendor Supported mean?
Listings labelled with Vendor Supported are those whose publisher provides technical support for the users of the listing under conditions specified in the Support tab.
What does Certified mean?
Certified label is applied to listings based on the following criteria:
- For integration templates: Collibra has carried out tests to ensure that the template works properly and its documentation is up to date.
- For listings published by one of the Collibra teams: The listing has been developed and tested by the corresponding Collibra team and therefore complies with Collibra Standards.
What does Paid mean?
Paid label is applied to listings which you need to purchase in order to get access to download them. You can consult the Commercials tab in the listings page to find out about the terms of purchase.
How can I publish my app in Marketplace?
You can submit your app for review by the Collibra Marketplace staff via the self-service process that is available through your dashboard in Marketplace.
- Log in to Collibra Marketplace.
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click on Create a New Listing and follow the instructions.
Here are a few tips before you start your submission:
- If you are submitting your items as a go-to-market strategy, you need to submit your content on the first step of the process.
- If you are submitting an item for sale, then you need to follow the onboarding process until the end.
- If you are submitting an item for sale, please make sure that you have the necessary information about support strategy for the item.
- The email address you used to create your Collibra Passport account will be used to send you messages received through the Contact Publisher button on your listing page.
- You need to inform us about your chosen name of the publisher.
How can I access my dashboard?
You can access your dashboard by clicking on your user icon on the top right corner of Collibra Marketplace.
How do I edit a listing I have already published on the Collibra Marketplace?
You can edit or add new versions to your listings at any time by going to your dashboard and clicking on Edit at the bottom of the listing’s card.
How can I become a Collibra partner?
Please consult the Collibra Partner Program page to have more information on how to become a partner.
Do you want to contact us?
Use the form below to send us a message.